Moving home can be stressful, however moving to New Zealand in a whole new country will be daunting. But it’s a great opportunity to make a new start. Here at Burke Bros we know the key to any successful move will be getting organised and planning ahead will help to minimise your stress levels. By using a professional international moving company they will be able to offer you the best service and advice when moving to New Zealand
Here are some reasons why using a professional will always work out best:
• Once you have the date for your move try and prepare months in advance to find a professional removal firm, your items are precious so ask for references and always ensure they are a member of the British Association of Removers (BAR).
• All international movers should be financially bonded so in the rare case that something were to go wrong, your money and move would be protected and carried out by another member of the BAR.
• Once you have chosen a few companies you will now be ready to get quotes always make sure you are comparing quotes like for like as different services will be available, don’t always go with the cheapest price, as you may not always be getting the service you require.
• Professional international movers will also be able to offer you advice on customs and what you can and cannot take with you which may save you expensive custom charges.
• Don’t try and pack yourselves to try and reduce costs, as this may cause unnecessary damage to your items whilst in transit, costing you more money to replace them or fix any damage.
• On moving day you may be working to a tight deadline to empty your home contents for the people moving in and to load your shipping container, professional removals men will be used to working under pressure and will do so efficiently and safely to avoid any accidents.
• Using an experienced international mover to pack and move will also free up your time to spend with loved ones and letting the right people know you are moving, including services providers and getting these ready for your new home in New Zealand.
• If you label your boxes and plan where you want everything in your new home your movers should also be able to unpack your items in to the correct rooms and some even offer assembly of basic items.
For all international removal quotes and enquiries to New Zealand please contact us on 01902 714555 or email us on email@example.com.