Moving to Malta?
Full Container Loads | Shared Groupage Loads | Storage in UK and Malta | Return Loads | Shipping Cars/ Motorbikes
As one of Britain’s leading removal companies, Burke Bros Moving Group is widely recognised for its special skills in international moves of household goods to Malta. Whether you require a full household removal, a part load or simply one item, we offer a high quality professional shipping service worldwide.
As you would expect from an international business, we have all the professional hands you need for a smooth relocation overseas. We have the global knowledge, contacts, affiliations and practical skills to take care of you all the way to your new life. And for your further peace of mind, we offer full financial protection door to door.
- One of our experienced estimators will visit you in your home so we can accurately calculate the volume you wish to take and any of your packing requirements. Calculating the correct volume is key to a realistic quotation and the estimator can offer you some invaluable advice in preparation for your move.
- We will arrive at your home to pack and wrap your items ready for shipment over a two to three day period with the container being loaded on the last day and the inventory checked, ready for the container to be locked, sealed and driven to the UK port.
- All of our removals men are trained overseas packers and will ensure your goods are safely packed. Other considerations are tailor made crates for items such as pianos, clocks and glass cabinets etc. Your items are then ready to be loaded on to the shipping container or can be put in to storage for any amount of time you require.
- As you are shipping your personal effects to Malta you may require a full 20ft, 40ft container, we also offer part-loads or groupage containers, where you only pay for the space your possessions take up within a container.
- Your items can take on average between 2 to 3 weeks to be shipped for a full container.
- Upon arrival in Malta one of our trusted agents will then take care of your goods and move. All goods entering Malta are now subject to Customs clearance and Quarantine inspection.
Clearing Customs & Quarantine Procedures
Our European department offer complete step by step support to complete the necessary customs documents.
Delivery to your new home
Once your items have been cleared, our agent’s operations department will arrange a mutually suitable day for delivery to your new home, or your shipment can be placed in to secure storage facilities. Their services should include full unwrapping of all furniture items, reassembly of items that require non-specialist attention such as beds, dressers and bookcases etc. Other services may be available at an additional cost.
Our company are members of the British Association of Removers and work to recognized quality standards, ensuring that your move to Malta will be handled carefully and professionally from beginning to end. Membership of BAR and the FIDI organisation guarantees that your money and your move are protected. Financial security, operational competence, worldwide support and redress facilities guarantee you complete peace of mind.
Our membership with the BAR and FIDI (the Global alliance of International quality international removal companies) organisations guarantees your money and move are thoroughly protected.
We offer our customers financial security, operational competence, worldwide support and redress facilities through FIDI, that give you total satisfaction that your possessions are being thoroughly cared for. We provide a scheme of pre-payment protection, as payments are made prior to moving, it is reassuring that we are a financially bonded mover. Your advanced payments are protected should the company cease to trade.
We have over 50,000 sq.ft. of storage facilities and offer both containerised storage and self-access storage at our head office in the UK if you require safe and secure storage for your home contents during the moving process. We can also arrange storage in Malta.
For a world class removals service and no-obligation pre-move removals survey, please call one of our moving to Malta specialists now on +44 (0)1902 714555.
Welcome Center Malta
Facilitating a move to Malta is seamless when you rely on the Welcome Center Malta. Established in 2018 with the sole objective of helping people make an effortless move to the island, Welcome Center Malta aims to reduce the challenges involved in settling, moving and establishing local contacts.
Please Call Your Local Number Now:
Wolverhampton: 01902 714555
Birmingham: 0121 444 1885
London: 0207 937 1999
Rugby: 01788 541044
Coventry & Warwick: 024 7663 2501
Bridgnorth: 01746 336041