If you’re contemplating using self access storage for either your personal possessions or for commercial purposes, you may be wondering how self storage works and what to expect from self-storage facilities. Our premises are based in Wolverhampton, just five minutes from the Molineux, Wolverhampton on the Burke Bros Trading Estate.
Here’s what you can expect of our facilities:
• Our site has the reassurance of 24 hour alarmed security of our site
• CCTV monitoring takes place 24 hours a day to ensure the security of your items. The self store facilities, entrances, exits and the car parking area are all monitored.
• Full strong perimeter fencing around our site and secure gates.
• Customers are able to use their own padlock to ensure maximum protection for their own individual room.
• Customer toilets. The site has toilets on the ground floor.
• Free onsite parking. To make visiting the site as easy as possible, we’re able to offer free onsite parking.
• There’s a room to meet any of your requirements, with 94 different storage rooms of a variety of sizes meaning that you only pay for the amount of space that you actually need and for the amount of time that you actually need it. All rooms are within a brightly lit, clean and dry environment to preserve the condition of your goods.
• For your convenience, we have large loading bays for easy access.
• Trolleys and sack barrows are available on site too to make unloading goods as easy as possible.
• Unlimited access during opening hours means that you can access your possessions as many times as you need to during our office opening hours, which are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 12.00pm on Saturdays. (Bank holidays and the Christmas period will differ from these times. Our offices and social media pages will advise of this.)
• We also have the benefit of friendly on-site advisors, should you have any questions or need help with anything.
• Professional grade packing boxes and all packing materials are available to purchase on our site and also on the Burke Bros website for your convenience.
To get a proper feel of the place, customers are welcome to visit our premises and a member of the team will show you around and discuss your requirements and how we can help you.
Our self-storage facilities can be used for a number of purposes from private individuals storing household effects to starts-ups storing stock or exhibition materials for example, SMEs, public sector organisations, and students alike. Talk to our advisors if you’re unsure about whether self storage is for you.
For further information take a look at our self access storage webpage or contact our self access storage Wolverhampton office on 01902 714555 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.