If you’re planning on making New Zealand your new home and want to take your household effects with you, you’ll need to consult the services of an international moving company. You may also be wondering what their services actually involve and what will be included in the quote that they issue for removals to New Zealand. To demystify the process, here we outline what a professional international moving company include in their removals to New Zealand services:
• The service is ‘door to door’ from your home in the UK to your new home in New Zealand.
• A removals surveyor will conduct a free no-obligation pre-move survey either in- home, or if you prefer, at a distance via a video link
• Your household effects will be shipped either in a shipping container of their own (known as a sole use FCL) or as part of a groupage, in which, Shared (Groupage) or full load (FCL) container service
• Expert advice from our International Department to guide you through the stages of a move to New Zealand
• Advice on New Zealand customs requirements
• Help with documentation from our team
• Marine insurance to protect your goods, should the worst happen
• All destinations in New Zealand are shipped to regularly
• Storage in UK or New Zealand is also available if you require it.
Trained overseas packers to safely export pack and wrap your goods.
• The option of tailor-made crates for items such as artwork, pianos, clocks and glass cabinets etc.
• Professional grade export quality boxes and packing materials
• The expertise and first hand experience of our international department to achieve customs and quarantine clearance to successfully import your shipment into New Zealand. (All goods entering New Zealand must comply with strict Bio-security regulations.)
• One of our trusted New Zealand agents will take care of your effects, once they arrive in New Zealand.
• Once your household effects have been cleared in New Zealand, our agent will arrange a convenient day for delivery of your items to your new home. (Your shipment can placed in to storage facilities with prior arrangement.) Our agent’s trained staff will unwrap all furniture items and reassemble items that require non-specialist attention such as beds, dressers and bookcases etc.
A professional international removal company, will have years of experience of moving people to and from all areas of New Zealand and will know that each move is unique and should be treated on an individual basis.
If you would find it beneficial to have more information on our moving to New Zealand services, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01902 714555 or via email@example.com or request a call back via out contact form. Our ‘moving to New Zealand’ webpage also details more information about how our moving services to New Zealand work.