Which Type of Storage do I Need?
When it comes to storage, we can offer both self access storage and containerised storage within our warehouse. Customers often ask what the difference is between the two and which is best for them. Here’s an overview of the best times to use each type of storage:
If you foresee needing regular access to the possessions to take items out of storage or to add more items, then self storage will be the best option.
This makes self storage the ideal option for;
– business owners and/ or those that are self-employed to store stock, files, tools, equipment or office furniture etc. For example if you’re having to re-arrange working spaces to accommodate social distancing but need to alter this to meet changing requirements.
– students who need storage perhaps for the holiday periods. Self storage is a far more cost effective option than incurring the cost of renting. Splitting the costs with a group of friends is also a good way of saving money.
– home movers who only want to store furniture/ household effects for a short period.
More details about our self storage facility in Wolverhampton, can be accessed here.
If you don’t need access on a regular basis, warehouse storage may well be the option for you. No matter whether this is for a matter of weeks or months, or even years.
Warehouse storage is the option for:
-Working from home and need to store documents or stock that you don’t need for a while.
– If you are moving into rented property and don’t need all of your household effects, prior to moving into a new home.
– Storage prior to shipping abroad.
– De -cluttering to create space longer term.
– Renting your property out unfurnished and need to store your furniture.
-Businesses storing excess stock, tools, equipment or excess office furniture that they don’t need access to.
Further information on our containerised storage service can be found here.
Our friendly team of advisors are on hand to answer your questions about which type of storage is best for you and can also discuss delivery in and out of storage if you require on 01902 714555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our online shop also stocks professional grade packing materials and boxes to best prepare your possessions for storage.