Moving Home in the UK
Burke Bros can offer you the professional removal service you are...
Moving to Europe
Burke Bros are a professional removals company with over 30 years...
Burke Bros are members of BAR overseas and FIDI, the membership...
Need Self Storage
Do you need storage space? There are many reasons why you may...
Relocating Your Business
We are a West Midlands removal company. Our reputation is built...
Need Corporate Removals
When an organisation is relocating employees overseas, it is important to...
Need Secure Storage
Using storage even for the shortage period of time or as...
Shipping a Car or Motorbike
Along with shipping your household items, Burke Bros specialise in ...
Why Choose Burke Bros?
Our Accreditations Explained
Burke Bros are a fully accredited member of the British Association of Removers (BAR) and a quality certified senior member of the Fédération Internationale des Déménageurs Internationaux (FIDI).
- You’ll be enjoying a vastly experienced removals company.
- For your peace of mind, we are a 100% financially bonded removals firm for all overseas moving.
- For your guarantee of quality and professionalism.
Hopefully, you now recognise why our customers tell us they are delighted with our fast, efficient, professional, and pleasant service team. And why they DO always return to us time after time after time.
Why not give us a call now on 01902 714555 and have a chat with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. They’ll be more than happy to discuss your particular service requirements and how we can best help you achieve a smooth and seamless move.
Also, do remember to call us...
We have been most impressed with the service you have provided us so far for our move.
In particular, we have been overwhelmed with the understanding and courtesy we have received from Richard who has been a rock during our of need.
As a result I have recommended your Company to all my friends and Family should they have need of a quality removal company
Mrs Bobbie Brooks
I would like to state that I am extremely pleased with the way the whole move went right from the point of contact through to the end. The guys were really good with handling everything and their speed was amazing as well. Overall a big thank you for a job well done. Regards, Sarin London to Surrey
Sarin, London to Surrey
We just wanted to say that our move from the snowy Alps went extremely well. Dean Sean and Darren arrived puntually at 9.00am. They were exceptionally helpful, friendly and most of all, careful with our belongings and they did a really professional job. It made the whole thing less stressful for us and we are grateful to them for an excellent service and their sense of humour.
Jayne Sutherland Rodgers , France to Suffolk
Just a short note to say thank you for the good job moving our furniture and effects to Cyprus. Every time we rang we were treated with courtesy and respect. Nothing was too hard for you and managed to match our requirements with ease. It is nice in this day and age to find a company that treats its customers so well.
Sandy & Jeff Batt , Margate to Cyprus
I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know how hard your guys worked. They hardly stopped from the moment they arrived and really impressed us, as well as being really obliging. We would definetely recommend you to our friends because of the way they conducted themselves.
Ian White, Bristol to France via store
Please pass on our thanks to the lads that conducted themselves impeccably and worked hard to make sure we had no issues at all. I know we paid for the complete service, but we got exactly that and were extremely pleased. It was also good that the lads enjoyed the banter and gave as good as they got. Once again thanks.
Jayne Sutherland Rodgers , France to Suffolk
(Spain) Dear Burke Bros, On delivery in Spain we had very helpful drivers….
On delivery in Spain we had very helpful drivers. Even though they didn’t speak English they still did a really good job.
- your guys yesterday were magnificent, it’s a hard traumatic day for all concerned but they always had a smile on their faces and kept our spirits up. They worked extremely hard both days and as far as I am concerned went above and beyond to ensure our needs were met and everything went smoothly. Their manners were impeccable at all times and I would, without any hesitation recommend Burke Bros to any friends and family who require to be moved. Thank you and kind regards Tim Hoskins
- Dear Burke Bros, I’d like to thank you for your services which were excellent prompt and supportive at all stages! Great team of lads who actually moved me!
- Just a message to thank the firm, but in particular Daz and Dean who helped us move. We know it was only a short journey and house moves such as this are your 'bread and butter', but it was really reassuring to have such a great crew, for who nothing was too big an issue, and were just fantastic. They made the move a lot less stressful, were a great laugh, and made the whole experience so much easier. They are a credit to the company. We would recommend Burke Bros to anyone and will be praising your efficiency, professionalism, humour and good value for money to anyone who will listen!! Thank you again Miles and Emma Dolan (Wednesfield to Featherstone)
- Nigel and Tom were excellent, a pleasure to have here and a great relief as Johnathon is abroad. A credit to the company
- Sorry it's taken so long but we would like to send heartfelt thanks to all on your team for making our move so effortless. From moving out to moving in it wen so smoothly, a big, big thank you!!!
- (Move from Paris to Carnforth) Hi Emily, Just a quick note to say we're back home ok, Martin arrived on schedule on thursday morning with our worldly belongings. Have spent the weekend unpacking! Thanks for your help and support. Regards Harry & Shirley
- Dear all, I just want to say a massive thank you to the packers and shippers who worked so hard at our home the last couple of days. A very big thank you to Sean, Daz and Andy. They had a great banter between them and made us feel at ease the whole time. They were professional and courteous at all times. They are a credit to your company and a great asset. Andy Prime Foot Health Practitioner
- You shipped some goods for me from 24 Alexander road Bentley to Rockingham Australia, just to let you know everything arrived safe and sound and to thank you for a professional job well done.
- Again, your help earlier was much appreciated and your calming attitude was just what I needed, but then I have been impressed with all my communications with all the team, from Paul Lucas, Richard Davies, Callum and now you. Please ensure you share this feedback.
- First of all a big thank you to the lads who moved our goods to Switzerland. In the face of all adversity, they did exceedingly well and worked like a pair of Trojans to get our furniture unloaded. Richard too has been on a roller coaster ride and I shall be eternally grateful to him for sorting it all out. I believe our ‘case’ will serve as basis for all future moves to Switzerland!!
- Hi Melissa, just to let you know, my box was delivered safe and sound on Friday. I would like to say thank you for all your help. This is the 2nd time I've used Burke Brothers and again very pleased with the service. Thank you again, Dean.
- Dear Chris, I hope that everything is now in place for the safe arrival of my goods, as you can imagine we are very much looking forward to having the rest of our things over. Can I please take this opportunity to thank you for making this happen for us & for the help of all your staff that have contributed toward this endeavor. Kind Regards & Many Thanks to you all Maxine
- The crew were excellent - very kind and efficient, polite, grateful for the tea, quick and a nice wave when they left!
- Hi Melissa, Thanks for the great service we've had so far with Burke Bros. the packers were brilliant, and it was a positive (and fun!) experience. Kind regards, Elizabeth
- Hi Melissa, We just wanted to let you know that our goods shipped from Shrewsbury in May have arrived safely. Many thanks for your excellent service. Best wishes, Jon Plowman
- "A very big thank you to all at Burke Bros. for our move to Anglesey, especially the three lads who moved us. They were amazing!!" Mr and Mrs Oakley (Wolverhampton to Anglesey)
- “Thank you for your help with my consignment, my container was successfully cleared. Your packing team were very helpful friendly and professional. They were excellent at stacking items into the container to maximise space. Very efficient at what they do.” Ms Appadoo (UK to Mauritius)
- “Dear Mr Lucas, I wish to thank you for giving me excellent value for money and making my move smooth and easy at such a stressful time. Great credit for this must go to the team of young people who worked so hard in ensuring the contents of my home were moved and transported from Ruyton-X1-Towns to Wem with the greatest care and efficiency. When I arrived here a couple of hours later, the team had already moved most of my effects- not only that- they had placed all large items to best effect and taken extra care with my grandfather clock which required knowledge of its intricate workings….. So my thanks to you, Sir and I will certainly recommend your excellent business to others given the chance and if I move again I will surely seek your assistance. My grateful thanks, Mr Haines” (Moving from Ruyton-X1-Towns to Wem, Shropshire)
- "Dear Chris, Just a note to say thanks for a courteous and very professional move of the furniture from just outside Paris to Surrey. The crew arrived right on time both ends; their efforts were greatly appreciated. Moving isn’t something I’d like to do too often, but if the need arises again I’d be sure to give you a call. Best wishes, Mr Morrison" (Paris to Surrey)
- Dear Chris As I’m sure you will know, our removals were completed yesterday evening, and I’d just like to thank you most sincerely for the wonderful service we received from your company from start to finish. Shaun and Chris could not have been more helpful and obliging and worked tirelessly to get the job finished by yesterday evening. They were unbelievably efficient, but also a real pleasure to have with us, and nothing we asked of them seemed to be too much trouble. I was only sorry there was not a bit of time for them to relax before they set off for home, but I realise there were deadlines to meet……thank you once again for being such a wonderfully calm and efficient company to deal with! With kind regards, Ms Graham (Monaco to Shropshire)
- “The move has been successfully completed and we just wanted to say how pleased we have been with your service. Stuart and Mark, who carried out the whole move from start to finish were excellent. They were courteous, polite, highly efficient and were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole move. Nothing was too much trouble for them and, importantly, every item arrived intact and without any damage. Having spent many years training customer service within the highly demanding airline industry, I can confidently say that Stuart and Mark are a credit to your team. We would certainly recommend Burke Bros to anyone in the future. Once again Gary, many thanks for all your assistance, and please convey our thanks to all your team.” (London to Dordogne, France)
- We have been so impressed with the service we have received from Burke Bros. You have handled our recent removal with total professionalism and efficiency on every level from start to finish, and we cannot praise your company highly enough. Whenever anyone enquires about our move we give a glowing endorsement of your company's excellent service and will recommend Burke Bros to anyone we hear of looking for a removal firm or storage facilities in the future. (Monaco to Shropshire)
For the first time in 10 years, the number of British migrants entering New Zealand has risen, according...
We’re looking forward to starting 2017 with all things French at The France Show. Running from 27-29 January 2017...