Moving Home in the UK
Burke Bros can offer you the professional removal service you are...
Moving to Europe
Burke Bros are a professional removals company with over 30 years...
Burke Bros are members of BAR overseas and FIDI, the membership...
Shipping a Car or Motorbike
Along with shipping your household items, Burke Bros specialise in ...
Using storage even for the shortage period of time or as...
Burke Bros have been providing high quality services to major companies...
Need Self Storage
In need of safe and secure storage in Wolverhampton for your...
Business, Office and Commercial Moving
Burke Bros moving group provide the highest levels of removal and...
Why Choose Burke Bros?
Our Accreditations Explained
Burke Bros are a fully accredited member of the British Association of Removers (BAR) and a quality certified senior member of the Fédération Internationale des Déménageurs Internationaux (FIDI).
- You’ll be enjoying a vastly experienced removals company.
- For your peace of mind, we are a 100% financially bonded removals firm for all overseas moving.
- For your guarantee of quality and professionalism.
Hopefully, you now recognise why our customers tell us they are delighted with our fast, efficient, professional, and pleasant service team. And why they DO always return to us time after time after time.
Why not give us a call now on 01902 714555 and have a chat with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. They’ll be more than happy to discuss your particular service requirements and how we can best help you achieve a smooth and seamless move.
Also, do remember to call us...
- I would like to state that I am extremely pleased with the way the whole move went right from the point of contact through to the end. The guys were really good with handling everything and their speed was amazing as well. Overall a big thank you for a job well done. (Moving London to Surrey)
- We just wanted to say that our move from the snowy Alps went extremely well....(the removal crew)... arrived puntually at 9.00am. They were exceptionally helpful, friendly and most of all, careful with our belongings and they did a really professional job. It made the whole thing less stressful for us and we are grateful to them for an excellent service and their sense of humour. (Moving France to Suffolk)
- Just a short note to say thank you for the good job moving our furniture and effects to Cyprus. Every time we rang we were treated with courtesy and respect. Nothing was too hard for you and managed to match our requirements with ease. It is nice in this day and age to find a company that treats its customers so well. (Moving Margate to Cyprus)
- I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know how hard your guys worked. They hardly stopped from the moment they arrived and really impressed us, as well as being really obliging. We would definetely recommend you to our friends because of the way they conducted themselves. (Moving Bristol to France via store)
- Please pass on our thanks to the lads that conducted themselves impeccably and worked hard to make sure we had no issues at all. I know we paid for the complete service, but we got exactly that and were extremely pleased. It was also good that the lads enjoyed the banter and gave as good as they got. Once again thanks. (Moving France to Suffolk)
- On delivery in Spain we had very helpful drivers. Even though they didn’t speak English they still did a really good job.
- Your guys yesterday were magnificent, it’s a hard traumatic day for all concerned but they always had a smile on their faces and kept our spirits up. They worked extremely hard both days and as far as I am concerned went above and beyond to ensure our needs were met and everything went smoothly. Their manners were impeccable at all times and I would, without any hesitation recommend Burke Bros to any friends and family who require to be moved. Thank you and kind regards
- Dear Burke Bros, I’d like to thank you for your services which were excellent prompt and supportive at all stages! Great team of lads who actually moved me!
- Just a message to thank the firm....We know it was only a short journey and house moves such as this are your 'bread and butter', but it was really reassuring to have such a great crew, for who nothing was too big an issue, and were just fantastic. They made the move a lot less stressful, were a great laugh, and made the whole experience so much easier. They are a credit to the company. We would recommend Burke Bros to anyone and will be praising your efficiency, professionalism, humour and good value for money to anyone who will listen!! Thank you again (Moving Wednesfield to Featherstone)
- (The removal crew) were excellent, a pleasure to have here .... A credit to the company
- Sorry it's taken so long but we would like to send heartfelt thanks to all on your team for making our move so effortless. From moving out to moving in it wen so smoothly, a big, big thank you!!!
- (Move from Paris to Carnforth) Just a quick note to say we're back home ok, Martin arrived on schedule on thursday morning with our worldly belongings. Have spent the weekend unpacking! Thanks for your help and support. Regards
- Dear all, I just want to say a massive thank you to the packers and shippers who worked so hard at our home the last couple of days....They had a great banter between them and made us feel at ease the whole time. They were professional and courteous at all times. They are a credit to your company and a great asset.
- You shipped some goods for me from Bentley to Rockingham Australia, just to let you know everything arrived safe and sound and to thank you for a professional job well done.
- Again, your help earlier was much appreciated and your calming attitude was just what I needed, but then I have been impressed with all my communications with all the team
- First of all a big thank you to the lads who moved our goods to Switzerland. In the face of all adversity, they did exceedingly well and worked like a pair of Trojans to get our furniture unloaded. Richard too has been on a roller coaster ride and I shall be eternally grateful to him for sorting it all out. I believe our ‘case’ will serve as basis for all future moves to Switzerland!!
- Just to let you know, my box was delivered safe and sound on Friday. I would like to say thank you for all your help. This is the 2nd time I've used Burke Brothers and again very pleased with the service. Thank you again,
- Dear Chris, I hope that everything is now in place for the safe arrival of my goods, as you can imagine we are very much looking forward to having the rest of our things over. Can I please take this opportunity to thank you for making this happen for us & for the help of all your staff that have contributed toward this endeavor. Kind Regards & Many Thanks to you all
- The crew were excellent - very kind and efficient, polite, grateful for the tea, quick and a nice wave when they left!
- Thanks for the great service we've had so far with Burke Bros. the packers were brilliant, and it was a positive (and fun!) experience.
- "A very big thank you to all at Burke Bros. for our move to Anglesey, especially the three lads who moved us. They were amazing!!" (Wolverhampton to Anglesey)
- “Thank you for your help with my consignment, my container was successfully cleared. Your packing team were very helpful friendly and professional. They were excellent at stacking items into the container to maximise space. Very efficient at what they do.” (UK to Mauritius)
- “Dear Mr Lucas, I wish to thank you for giving me excellent value for money and making my move smooth and easy at such a stressful time. Great credit for this must go to the team of young people who worked so hard in ensuring the contents of my home were moved and transported from Ruyton-X1-Towns to Wem with the greatest care and efficiency. When I arrived here a couple of hours later, the team had already moved most of my effects- not only that- they had placed all large items to best effect and taken extra care with my grandfather clock which required knowledge of its intricate workings….. So my thanks to you, Sir and I will certainly recommend your excellent business to others given the chance and if I move again I will surely seek your assistance. My grateful thanks, (Moving from Ruyton-X1-Towns to Wem, Shropshire)
- "Dear Chris, Just a note to say thanks for a courteous and very professional move of the furniture from just outside Paris to Surrey. The crew arrived right on time both ends; their efforts were greatly appreciated. Moving isn’t something I’d like to do too often, but if the need arises again I’d be sure to give you a call. Best wishes, (Paris to Surrey)
- Dear Chris As I’m sure you will know, our removals were completed yesterday evening, and I’d just like to thank you most sincerely for the wonderful service we received from your company from start to finish. Shaun and Chris could not have been more helpful and obliging and worked tirelessly to get the job finished by yesterday evening. They were unbelievably efficient, but also a real pleasure to have with us, and nothing we asked of them seemed to be too much trouble. I was only sorry there was not a bit of time for them to relax before they set off for home, but I realise there were deadlines to meet……thank you once again for being such a wonderfully calm and efficient company to deal with! With kind regards, Ms Graham (Monaco to Shropshire)
- “The move has been successfully completed and we just wanted to say how pleased we have been with your service. Stuart and Mark, who carried out the whole move from start to finish were excellent. They were courteous, polite, highly efficient and were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole move. Nothing was too much trouble for them and, importantly, every item arrived intact and without any damage. Having spent many years training customer service within the highly demanding airline industry, I can confidently say that Stuart and Mark are a credit to your team. We would certainly recommend Burke Bros to anyone in the future. Once again Gary, many thanks for all your assistance, and please convey our thanks to all your team.” (London to Dordogne, France)
- We have been so impressed with the service we have received from Burke Bros. You have handled our recent removal with total professionalism and efficiency on every level from start to finish, and we cannot praise your company highly enough. Whenever anyone enquires about our move we give a glowing endorsement of your company's excellent service and will recommend Burke Bros to anyone we hear of looking for a removal firm or storage facilities in the future. (Monaco to Shropshire)
- “I just wanted to say how pleased we are with the way Stuart and Chris have worked today. They handled our possessions with care and put everything where we asked them too. They are really good ambassadors for your company and I would have no hesitation in recommending your company to others.” Dudley to Brittany, France
- Following my recent removal, I feel I must express my satisfaction with the process of the removal. The men were punctual, considerate and hard-working and they could not have been move helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending Burke Bros to my friends should the occassion arise. (Wolverhampton to Hampshire)
- "Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say that the remover “crew” that we had to pack our house up last week were fantastic and worked really hard especially given the temperatures they were working under. Nothing was a problem, they were really friendly and they are a real credit to your company, I was amazed how three people can pack a house up so quickly and jig saw puzzle all the items into the box containers. Please pass on again our thanks as a family for all their help." (Moved from Surrey to Berkshire via our storage facility)
- "I would just like to say thanks to you and all the team at Burke Bros for the way all was handled start to finish" (Moving from the UK to Malta)
- "Your (removal crew) yesterday were excellent. Everything was straightforward, nothing was too much trouble, and all was loaded for France without a problem. We look forward to meeting (the removal crew) in Provence next week to offload. Everyone we have spoken to at Burke Bros has been friendly, efficient and professional and everything has been extremely well organised. I’m sure the further rounds will be too." (Moving from Marlborough, Wiltshire, via our storage facility, to Provence, France)
- "Just to let you know, all went extremely well for the move to France. (The removal crew) were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble, they were considerate, professional, hard working and careful with a very friendly manner. Nothing was too much trouble, it wasn’t easy with the need to offload using a van but it worked really well, and we much enjoyed their company too.....please pass on our thanks for all their help and support too. The arrangements and the whole of your team were first class throughout." (Moving from Marlborough, Wiltshire, via our storage facility, to Provence, France)
- "Just to let you know, everything went perfectly this morning at my parents’ house. Thanks to you and your team for making this happen!" (Moving from Finland to Crewe, UK)
- "Dear Ben I wanted to say a huge thank you to you and the team at Burke Bros for another successful removal.....it all came together in the end" (London to Gloucestershire)
- "Many thanks for a trouble free move to my new address...your two guys were great, so helpful. Many thanks again" (Perton to Perton)
- "Absolute superb customer service from start to finish. A very personable and professional company. They really care about their customers and are there to answer any queries in a heartbeat along with superb advice. They talk you through every step of the process so making your relocation as stress free as possible. I have used their services twice and wouldn't hesitate to go sign up with them again. Burke Bros all the way!! You won't be disappointed" (UK to USA)
- "Dear Gary, We have been meaning to drop you a quick line just to say how pleased we were with the service your company provided for us in our move to France. (The removal crew) were unfailingly helpful, cheerful and hard-working throughout the whole process. In particular, they deserve great credit for the manner in which they persevered when unloading in temperatures exceeding 35 degrees! We very much enjoyed having them with us during what could have been a stressful time. Please pass on our thanks to them. We would not hesitate to recommend your company to others" (Berkshire UK to Bergerac, France)
- "We have recently used your company to move house....The three men who came (unfortunately, I can't remember their names, even though they did introduce themselves to us by name as they arrived at our house) were polite, friendly and professional. We were immediately put at ease as they organised everything very efficiently. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend your company to others wishing to move." (Willenhall to Willenhall)
- Good morning I would like to thank Gary and all his team for the excellent service we received from everyone. It was delivered with good humour and understanding.....we would definitely recommend the company to anyone who was contemplating the big move. Many thanks to you all (Worcester to Boutiers-Saint-Trojan, France)
- "We can't thank you enough for all your help with our house move. You are a star! (Wightwick, Wolverhampton to Worfield, Stafford)
- "Your crew did a splendid job in moving us to our new home in the Gers. They worked very hard and well and we would warmly recommend both them and your company most highly." (Ailesbury, UK to Gers, France)
- "Dear Sirs, ....thank you for a very efficient move to (Wombourne). Your men were very polite and worked very hard our thanks to them. We wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year" (Dudley to Wombourne)
- "We used yourselves to move house...and would like to express my thanks and gratitude to your three employees who did the move. It certainly wasn't the easiest of days to move, with there being up to six inches of snow on the ground, but your employees didn't once moan or grumble about the conditions or how bitterly cold it was. They are a credit to your company and would highly recommend Burke Bros to anyone looking to move." (Moving Wombourne to Wombourne)
- "Morning Gary Three lovely guys turned up to do our packing and loading yesterday. Just wanted to give some feedback. They were very friendly, professional and efficient and did a stellar job. We were very impressed and just thought their boss should know." (Moving from Derby, UK to Bunbury, Australia)
- "I have nothing but praise for Burke Bros. We were let down by a previous company, so we contacted Burke Bros, with only 4 days notice and they moved us out without a problem in the middle of a blizzard. The removal men laid mats through the house and didn't put a mark on any walls and were a great bunch of lads who obviously loved their jobs. Special thanks to Jacob in the office, who answered all questions and put us at ease, he made moving alot less stressful. Nothing was to much trouble and felt you were being well looked after. We would recommend Burke Bros to anyone." (Moving Stafford to Bromsgrove)
- Hi Ben Thanks for your great service today everything went very smoothly and the guys were very helpful. (Moving within Wolverhampton)
- “Just wanted to say a massive thank you for your services…..The guys worked so hard and they couldn’t have done any more for us. Really appreciated and I'll recommend you going forwards to any friends/family who are on the move.” (Moving Cannock to Bewdley)
- “The Aberdovey bike ride is an annual event which has raised over a million pounds for local charities. It takes a great deal of organisation, and is different to normal cycling events which tend to start and finish in the same place. We require the movement of hundreds of bikes, many of which are very expensive and the pride and joy of the owners. The service Burke Brothers provides is second to none, they are meticulous in their planning, excellent customer care and on the day provided a service to all organisers and riders which made the day run smoothly and professionally.” Organiser of the Aberdovey Charity bike ride event, Greg Evans, June 2018
- "The team that came to move us out were wonderful and we really appreciated their professionalism and good humour. Please thank them on our behalf" (Moving from Suffolk to Availles-Limouzine, France, July 2018)
- "A massive thank you. You made our move almost a pleasure. Everything your company did from beginning to end was faultless. Thank you all, especially our three guys who did all the hard work for us." ( Wolverhampton to Finchfield, July 2018)
- Hi Gary, Once again Burke Brothers did a perfect job and your guys couldn't have been more helpful. Many thanks, (Moving from Lymington to Avensac, France, July 2018)
- “Dear Ben, I wanted to thank you and Den for the great help you were to me in my moment of stress, it all went very smooth to both addresses and in a very satisfying manner. Thank you again for all your attention and also please note that the two guys you sent me to do the job were excellent the whole way through….we were very impressed with them to all destinations. Thank you again and I will certainly recommend you without hesitation should an opportunity arise.” (Moving Charente, France to Paris and Ilford, UK, July 2018)
- I write today to say thank you to Burke Bros for your rapid and helpful response to our problem a few weeks back and also to say a big thank you to (the removal crew) who were magnificent. They were efficient, effective and always amiable. Sadly it is rare nowadays to engage with “professionals” who are competent and reliable, your outfit is both. (Moving Le Bruge, France into store, August 2018)
- "Dear Burke Bros, ........you assisted us in moving house from Penkridge to Shifnal. The two guys you sent, were absolutely brilliant all day, nothing was too much trouble and they made everything go smooth on a day which should be quite stressful. Just wanted to let you know as they are a credit to your company. Kind regards (Moving Penkridge to Shifnal, June 2018)
- Gents, I've only just had my internet and email connected, so a belated thanks for your help and understanding during our move out. Your crew were really good, so thanks to them as well. I won't hesitate to recommend Burke Brothers to anyone that I know is moving. I will of course be in touch if we should need anything else moving. Kind regards, (Moving from Milton Keynes to Roumazières-Loubert)
- "....Emily, please can I ask that you pass my sincerest thanks on to the crew that moved me. They were absolutely fantastic. They were great fun to chat to but incredibly professional and thoughtful to some of the sentimental stuff I had in the house. That really meant an awful lot to me. They are an absolute credit to your company and I would very much like your manager’s to be made aware of what a great service they provided for me and my family. They certainly made a stressful situation an absolute breeze!..." (Moving Surrey to Loughborough)
- ".....a big big thank you to Burke Bros for the excellent service we received when we moved house. After living in our old house for nearly 40 years we didn't realise how much was involved in the whole process of moving home.......The team...were brilliant. They arrived spot on time and were friendly and professional at all times. Their sense of humour helped calm us on what we expected to be a very stressful day. Nothing was too much trouble and they even managed to move 3 double wardrobes without having to dismantle them! We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Burke Bros to anyone. Once again a big 'Thank You' to all concerned." (Moving from Birmingham to Stourbridge)
- Big thank you to Chris Burke and everyone at Burke Bros Removals and Storage for helping us to make a really stressful last couple of weeks so much easier for us. Confident that all our worldly goods are safe with them ready to be sent over to Spain when we have somewhere to live. Excellent service form a local, really reliable family run firm. Please consider using them for storage or any local or overseas moves (Moving UK to Spain, November 2018)
- I just wanted to pass on my thanks to the removal men. They were more than helpful, they were excellent and felt that it was right that their employers knew what great guys they have working for them. They were professional, courteous and went the extra mile to help when the sette wouldnt fit through the front door, their expertise and knowledge saved the day. The furniture belonged to my late father who had recently passed away and as such had a very high sentimental value to me, the removal men were very careful with the furniture and I cannot praise them highly enough. I would be grateful if this note of thanks can be passed on to the removal men and that their Managers are made aware that they did an excellent job. (Moving Tipton to Coseley, November 2018)
- "Dear Gary,.....after our first meeting with you to discuss our removal, we had every confidence that the organisation of our move would be efficient and stress free- and we were totally correct. Our thanks to your good self, Laura in the office for dealing with our storage payments etc, Sean and Chris who moved us out of Stratford and into our Sidges home in April and Jacob for all his efficient and kind service. If we decide ever to move again within Spain we will not hesitate to ask for your service and will recommend Burke Bros to other fellow movers." Moved from Stratford-Upon-Avon to Sidges, Spain, (via storage) April 2019
- "Hi We just wanted to email to say how happy we were with the men who helped us move on 22nd November. They were professional, helpful, friendly and a credit to your company. We will definitely recommend your company to our friends and family." Moved from Kingswinford to Kingswinford, November 2019
- "Dear Jackie, just wanted to thank you and your team for all your help during this stressful move for me. Glen and Darren (hope my brain has remembered their names correctly) were brilliant and we had a really relaxing day watching them working! They have been very respectful and efficient. So pleased we found your firm....and would certainly recommend you to any friends coming either way! Please share the enclosed with everyone as a small thank you from us both. With best wishes to you all and a special thank you Jackie for your patience" Moved from the UK to Larnaca, Cyprus, November 2019
- "We would like to express our thanks for the patience, hard work and professionalism of you and all your team during our difficult house move. With the delay to exchanging contracts falling over the Christmas period, you were understanding and flexible in accommodating our ever changing dates. On completion day when we ran into problems, everyone from the front office, the operations team and the movers did all they possibly could, in fact more than we could reasonably expect, to try and make things easier for us. We would appreciate it if you would pass our thanks to all concerned. Many thanks" (Moving Burntwood, Staffordshire to Codsall, Wolverhampton, December 2019)
- "Dear Jackie I just wanted to say thank you to you and the whole team at Burke Brothers for being so nice and professional over the whole of our move to Oz.....Your help throughout made the transition so much easier and simpler. Thank you" (Moved Cardiff to Perth, January 2020)
- Dear Ben, …The men Glen and Bren were tremendous and helped to make the two days really quite enjoyable……..Thanks again for a very efficient service. (Moved Wolverhampton to Nottingham, February 2020)
- Hi Gary, ".... I wanted to say thanks to you and all of your team at Burke Bros in relation to our recent house move which completed last Friday. From the very outset I was impressed by the friendliness and professionalism from your team, with Paul visiting our old property to provide a quote and some helpful advice on the process; the office team who I dealt with in the run up to the completion date; and the team on the day who did such a great job for us in moving everything we owned from one property to the other........ They often say house moving is one of the most stressful experiences in life, and with these issues it certainly tested our stress levels, but having your team on hand during this process made a massive positive difference to our overall house move experience, so hence my email to say thank you for providing such a great service throughout. I would (and have been!) recommending your company without hesitation to anyone moving house. This is the first time I’ve used a professional packing and removal service for a house move and I have to say it was money well spent. Please pass on my thanks to all of the team involved with our move." (Essington to Codsall, March 2020)
- "Can we send our thanks to Stewart, Jake, Steven and Glen. They moved us yesterday and we’re an absolute delight. They were efficient, polite and very industrious. We think they were outstanding representatives of your firm and were incredibly helpful throughout the day. Please pass on our thanks to them and to your office staff. We’re settling in North Yorkshire due in no small measure to your staff. Our thanks with sincere best wishes (particularly to Ben)" (Wombourne, Wolverhampton to Hackforth, North Yorkshire, June 2020)
At Burke Bros Moving Group we continue to closely monitor developments with respect to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), taking...
In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we have had to make the decision to postpone our removal operations...