Moving Home in the UK
Burke Bros can offer you the professional removal service you are...
Moving to Europe
Burke Bros are a professional removals company with over 30 years...
Burke Bros are members of BAR overseas and FIDI, the membership...
Relocating Your Business
We are a West Midlands removal company. Our reputation is built...
Need Corporate Removals
When an organisation is relocating employees overseas, it is important to...
Need Secure Storage
Using storage even for the shortage period of time or as...
Need Self Storage
Do you need storage space? There are many reasons why you may...
Shipping a Car or Motorbike
Along with shipping your household items, Burke Bros specialise in ...
Why Choose Burke Bros?
Our Accreditations Explained
Burke Bros are a fully accredited member of the British Association of Removers (BAR) and a quality certified senior member of the Fédération Internationale des Déménageurs Internationaux (FIDI).
- You’ll be enjoying a vastly experienced removals company.
- For your peace of mind, we are a 100% financially bonded removals firm for all overseas moving.
- For your guarantee of quality and professionalism.
Hopefully, you now recognise why our customers tell us they are delighted with our fast, efficient, professional, and pleasant service team. And why they DO always return to us time after time after time.
Why not give us a call now on 01902 714555 and have a chat with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. They’ll be more than happy to discuss your particular service requirements and how we can best help you achieve a smooth and seamless move.
Also, do remember to call us...
- We have been most impressed with the service you have provided us so far for our move. In particular, we have been overwhelmed with the understanding and courtesy we have received from Richard who has been a rock during our time of need. As a result I have recommended your Company to all my friends and Family should they have need of a quality removal company Mrs Bobbie Brooks
- I would like to state that I am extremely pleased with the way the whole move went right from the point of contact through to the end. The guys were really good with handling everything and their speed was amazing as well. Overall a big thank you for a job well done. Regards, Sarin London to Surrey Sarin, London to Surrey
- We just wanted to say that our move from the snowy Alps went extremely well. Dean Sean and Darren arrived puntually at 9.00am. They were exceptionally helpful, friendly and most of all, careful with our belongings and they did a really professional job. It made the whole thing less stressful for us and we are grateful to them for an excellent service and their sense of humour. Jayne Sutherland Rodgers , France to Suffolk
- Just a short note to say thank you for the good job moving our furniture and effects to Cyprus. Every time we rang we were treated with courtesy and respect. Nothing was too hard for you and managed to match our requirements with ease. It is nice in this day and age to find a company that treats its customers so well. Sandy & Jeff Batt , Margate to Cyprus
- I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know how hard your guys worked. They hardly stopped from the moment they arrived and really impressed us, as well as being really obliging. We would definetely recommend you to our friends because of the way they conducted themselves. Ian White, Bristol to France via store
- Please pass on our thanks to the lads that conducted themselves impeccably and worked hard to make sure we had no issues at all. I know we paid for the complete service, but we got exactly that and were extremely pleased. It was also good that the lads enjoyed the banter and gave as good as they got. Once again thanks. Jayne Sutherland Rodgers , France to Suffolk
(Spain) Dear Burke Bros, On delivery in Spain we had very helpful drivers….On delivery in Spain we had very helpful drivers. Even though they didn’t speak English they still did a really good job.
- your guys yesterday were magnificent, it’s a hard traumatic day for all concerned but they always had a smile on their faces and kept our spirits up. They worked extremely hard both days and as far as I am concerned went above and beyond to ensure our needs were met and everything went smoothly. Their manners were impeccable at all times and I would, without any hesitation recommend Burke Bros to any friends and family who require to be moved. Thank you and kind regards Tim Hoskins
- Dear Burke Bros, I’d like to thank you for your services which were excellent prompt and supportive at all stages! Great team of lads who actually moved me!
- Just a message to thank the firm, but in particular Daz and Dean who helped us move. We know it was only a short journey and house moves such as this are your 'bread and butter', but it was really reassuring to have such a great crew, for who nothing was too big an issue, and were just fantastic. They made the move a lot less stressful, were a great laugh, and made the whole experience so much easier. They are a credit to the company. We would recommend Burke Bros to anyone and will be praising your efficiency, professionalism, humour and good value for money to anyone who will listen!! Thank you again Miles and Emma Dolan (Wednesfield to Featherstone)
- Nigel and Tom were excellent, a pleasure to have here and a great relief as Johnathon is abroad. A credit to the company
- Sorry it's taken so long but we would like to send heartfelt thanks to all on your team for making our move so effortless. From moving out to moving in it wen so smoothly, a big, big thank you!!!
- (Move from Paris to Carnforth) Hi Emily, Just a quick note to say we're back home ok, Martin arrived on schedule on thursday morning with our worldly belongings. Have spent the weekend unpacking! Thanks for your help and support. Regards Harry & Shirley
- Dear all, I just want to say a massive thank you to the packers and shippers who worked so hard at our home the last couple of days. A very big thank you to Sean, Daz and Andy. They had a great banter between them and made us feel at ease the whole time. They were professional and courteous at all times. They are a credit to your company and a great asset. Andy Prime
- You shipped some goods for me from Bentley to Rockingham Australia, just to let you know everything arrived safe and sound and to thank you for a professional job well done.
- Again, your help earlier was much appreciated and your calming attitude was just what I needed, but then I have been impressed with all my communications with all the team, from Paul Lucas, Richard Davies, Callum and now you.
- First of all a big thank you to the lads who moved our goods to Switzerland. In the face of all adversity, they did exceedingly well and worked like a pair of Trojans to get our furniture unloaded. Richard too has been on a roller coaster ride and I shall be eternally grateful to him for sorting it all out. I believe our ‘case’ will serve as basis for all future moves to Switzerland!!
- Hi Melissa, just to let you know, my box was delivered safe and sound on Friday. I would like to say thank you for all your help. This is the 2nd time I've used Burke Brothers and again very pleased with the service. Thank you again, Dean.
- Dear Chris, I hope that everything is now in place for the safe arrival of my goods, as you can imagine we are very much looking forward to having the rest of our things over. Can I please take this opportunity to thank you for making this happen for us & for the help of all your staff that have contributed toward this endeavor. Kind Regards & Many Thanks to you all Maxine
- The crew were excellent - very kind and efficient, polite, grateful for the tea, quick and a nice wave when they left!
- Hi Melissa, Thanks for the great service we've had so far with Burke Bros. the packers were brilliant, and it was a positive (and fun!) experience. Kind regards, Elizabeth
- Hi Melissa, We just wanted to let you know that our goods shipped from Shrewsbury in May have arrived safely. Many thanks for your excellent service. Best wishes, Jon Plowman
- "A very big thank you to all at Burke Bros. for our move to Anglesey, especially the three lads who moved us. They were amazing!!" Mr and Mrs Oakley (Wolverhampton to Anglesey)
- “Thank you for your help with my consignment, my container was successfully cleared. Your packing team were very helpful friendly and professional. They were excellent at stacking items into the container to maximise space. Very efficient at what they do.” Ms Appadoo (UK to Mauritius)
- “Dear Mr Lucas, I wish to thank you for giving me excellent value for money and making my move smooth and easy at such a stressful time. Great credit for this must go to the team of young people who worked so hard in ensuring the contents of my home were moved and transported from Ruyton-X1-Towns to Wem with the greatest care and efficiency. When I arrived here a couple of hours later, the team had already moved most of my effects- not only that- they had placed all large items to best effect and taken extra care with my grandfather clock which required knowledge of its intricate workings….. So my thanks to you, Sir and I will certainly recommend your excellent business to others given the chance and if I move again I will surely seek your assistance. My grateful thanks, Mr Haines” (Moving from Ruyton-X1-Towns to Wem, Shropshire)
- "Dear Chris, Just a note to say thanks for a courteous and very professional move of the furniture from just outside Paris to Surrey. The crew arrived right on time both ends; their efforts were greatly appreciated. Moving isn’t something I’d like to do too often, but if the need arises again I’d be sure to give you a call. Best wishes, Mr Morrison" (Paris to Surrey)
- Dear Chris As I’m sure you will know, our removals were completed yesterday evening, and I’d just like to thank you most sincerely for the wonderful service we received from your company from start to finish. Shaun and Chris could not have been more helpful and obliging and worked tirelessly to get the job finished by yesterday evening. They were unbelievably efficient, but also a real pleasure to have with us, and nothing we asked of them seemed to be too much trouble. I was only sorry there was not a bit of time for them to relax before they set off for home, but I realise there were deadlines to meet……thank you once again for being such a wonderfully calm and efficient company to deal with! With kind regards, Ms Graham (Monaco to Shropshire)
- “The move has been successfully completed and we just wanted to say how pleased we have been with your service. Stuart and Mark, who carried out the whole move from start to finish were excellent. They were courteous, polite, highly efficient and were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole move. Nothing was too much trouble for them and, importantly, every item arrived intact and without any damage. Having spent many years training customer service within the highly demanding airline industry, I can confidently say that Stuart and Mark are a credit to your team. We would certainly recommend Burke Bros to anyone in the future. Once again Gary, many thanks for all your assistance, and please convey our thanks to all your team.” (London to Dordogne, France)
- We have been so impressed with the service we have received from Burke Bros. You have handled our recent removal with total professionalism and efficiency on every level from start to finish, and we cannot praise your company highly enough. Whenever anyone enquires about our move we give a glowing endorsement of your company's excellent service and will recommend Burke Bros to anyone we hear of looking for a removal firm or storage facilities in the future. (Monaco to Shropshire)
- “I just wanted to say how pleased we are with the way Stuart and Chris have worked today. They handled our possessions with care and put everything where we asked them too. They are really good ambassadors for your company and I would have no hesitation in recommending your company to others.” Dudley to Brittany, France
- Following my recent removal, I feel I must express my satisfaction with the process of the removal. The men were punctual, considerate and hard-working and they could not have been move helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending Burke Bros to my friends should the occassion arise. (Wolverhampton to Hampshire)
- "Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say that the remover “crew”; Darren, Shaun and Stewart, that we had to pack our house up last week were fantastic and worked really hard especially given the temperatures they were working under. Nothing was a problem, they were really friendly and they are a real credit to your company, I was amazed how three people can pack a house up so quickly and jig saw puzzle all the items into the box containers. Please pass on again our thanks as a family for all their help." (Moved from Surrey to Berkshire via our storage facility)
- "I would just like to say thanks to you and all the team at Burke Bros for the way all was handled start to finish" (Moving from the UK to Malta)
- "Your team of Chris, Michael and Amir yesterday were excellent. Everything was straightforward, nothing was too much trouble, and all was loaded for France without a problem. We look forward to meeting Chris and Michael in Provence next week to offload. Everyone we have spoken to at Burke Bros has been friendly, efficient and professional and everything has been extremely well organised. I’m sure the further rounds will be too." (Moving from Marlborough, Wiltshire, via our storage facility, to Provence, France)
- "Just to let you know, all went extremely well for the move to France. Michael and Chris were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble, they were considerate, professional, hard working and careful with a very friendly manner. Nothing was too much trouble, it wasn’t easy with the need to offload using a van but it worked really well, and we much enjoyed their company too.....please pass on our thanks for all their help and support too. The arrangements and the whole of your team were first class throughout." (Moving from Marlborough, Wiltshire, via our storage facility, to Provence, France)
- "Just to let you know, everything went perfectly this morning at my parents’ house. Thanks to you and your team for making this happen!" (Mr Sillito, moving from Finland to Crewe, UK)
- "Dear Ben I wanted to say a huge thank you to you and the team at Burke Bros for another successful removal.....it all came together in the end" (London to Gloucestershire)
- "Many thanks for a trouble free move to my new address...your two guys were great, so helpful. Many thanks again" (Ms Lait, Perton to Perton)
- "Absolute superb customer service from start to finish. A very personable and professional company. They really care about their customers and are there to answer any queries in a heartbeat along with superb advice. They talk you through every step of the process so making your relocation as stress free as possible. I have used their services twice and wouldn't hesitate to go sign up with them again. Burke Bros all the way!! You won't be disappointed" (Ms P Marland, UK to USA)
- "Dear Gary, We have been meaning to drop you a quick line just to say how pleased we were with the service your company provided for us in our move to France. Darren and Glenn (not to mention their helpers) were unfailingly helpful, cheerful and hard-working throughout the whole process. In particular, they deserve great credit for the manner in which they persevered when unloading in temperatures exceeding 35 degrees! We very much enjoyed having them with us during what could have been a stressful time. Please pass on our thanks to them. We would not hesitate to recommend your company to others" (Mr and Mrs Brannam, Berkshire UK to Bergerac, France)
- "We have recently used your company to move house....The three men who came (unfortunately, I can't remember their names, even though they did introduce themselves to us by name as they arrived at our house) were polite, friendly and professional. We were immediately put at ease as they organised everything very efficiently. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend your company to others wishing to move." (Mrs Parker, Willenhall to Willenhall)
- Good morning I would like to thank Gary and all his team for the excellent service we received from everyone. It was delivered with good humour and understanding.....we would definitely recommend the company to anyone who was contemplating the big move. Many thanks to you all Mr and Mrs Broadbent (Worcester to Boutiers-Saint-Trojan, France)
- "To Ben, We can't thank you enough for all your help with our house move. You are a star! Karen, Peter, Hannah and Beth" (Wightwick, Wolverhampton to Worfield, Stafford)
- "A huge thank you for the way you handled our move from Stonnall to France. The packing of our stuff was spot on and the two people who unloaded our stuff in France were friendly, amazing, helpful and fast and had a great sense of humour under the circumstances! Two stars! They need a pay rise!" (Stonnall to Vienne, France)
- "Your crew of Darren,Wayne,Sean and Martin did a splendid job in moving us to our new home in the Gers. They worked very hard and well and we would warmly recommend both them and your company most highly. Looks like we got away with one minor breakage to a china horse that we may be able to repair." (Ailesbury, UK to Gers, France)
- “Just wanted to say that the move went well last week. The two lads that you sent were excellent and made the day a lot easier. Please pass on our thanks” Mr Hancox (Codsall to Codsall)
- "Dear Sirs, ....thank you for a very efficient move to (Wombourne). Your men were very polite and worked very hard our thanks to them. We wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year" (Mr and Mrs Bradley, Dudley to Wombourne)
- "We used yourselves to move house...and would like to express my thanks and gratitude to your three employees who did the move. It certainly wasn't the easiest of days to move, with there being up to six inches of snow on the ground, but your employees didn't once moan or grumble about the conditions or how bitterly cold it was. They are a credit to your company and would highly recommend Burke Bros to anyone looking to move." (Moving Wombourne to Wombourne, Mrs Bradley)
- "Morning Gary Three lovely guys turned up to do our packing and loading yesterday. Just wanted to give some feedback. They were very friendly, professional and efficient and did a stellar job. We were very impressed and just thought their boss should know." (Berendine Van Zyl, moving from Derby, UK to Bunbury, Australia)
- "I have nothing but praise for Burke Bros. We were let down by a previous company, so we contacted Burke Bros, with only 4 days notice and they moved us out without a problem in the middle of a blizzard. The removal men laid mats through the house and didn't put a mark on any walls and were a great bunch of lads who obviously loved their jobs. Special thanks to Jacob in the office, who answered all questions and put us at ease, he made moving alot less stressful. Nothing was to much trouble and felt you were being well looked after. We would recommend Burke Bros to anyone." (Clive Proctor, Moving Stafford to Bromsgrove)
- Hi Ben Thanks for your great service today everything went very smoothly and the guys were very helpful. Ms Morris (Moving within Wolverhampton)
- “Just wanted to say a massive thank you for your services…..The guys worked so hard and they couldn’t have done any more for us. Really appreciated and I'll recommend you going forwards to any friends/family who are on the move.” (Ms. Bates, moving Cannock to Bewdley)
- “The Aberdovey bike ride is an annual event which has raised over a million pounds for local charities. It takes a great deal of organisation, and is different to normal cycling events which tend to start and finish in the same place. We require the movement of hundreds of bikes, many of which are very expensive and the pride and joy of the owners. The service Burke Brothers provides is second to none, they are meticulous in their planning, excellent customer care and on the day provided a service to all organisers and riders which made the day run smoothly and professionally.” Organiser of the Aberdovey Charity bike ride event, Greg Evans, June 2018
- "The team that came to move us out were wonderful and we really appreciated their professionalism and good humour. Please thank them on our behalf" (Mr Dakin, moving from Suffolk to Availles-Limouzine, France, July 2018)
- "A massive thank you. You made our move almost a pleasure. Everything your company did from beginning to end was faultless. Thank you all, especially our three guys who did all the hard work for us." ( Wolverhampton to Finchfield, Mr and Mrs Clift, July 2018)
- Hi Gary, Once again Burke Brothers did a perfect job and your guys couldn't have been more helpful. Many thanks, (M Edwards, moving from Lymington to Avensac, France, July 2018)
- “Dear Ben, I wanted to thank you and Den for the great help you were to me in my moment of stress, it all went very smooth to both addresses and in a very satisfying manner. Thank you again for all your attention and also please note that the two guys you sent me to do the job were excellent the whole way through….we were very impressed with them to all destinations. Thank you again and I will certainly recommend you without hesitation should an opportunity arise.” (Moving Charente, France to Paris and Ilford, UK, July 2018)
- I write today to say thank you to Burke Bros for your rapid and helpful response to our problem a few weeks back and also to say a big thank you to Stuart and Mark who were magnificent. They were efficient, effective and always amiable. Sadly it is rare nowadays to engage with “professionals” who are competent and reliable, your outfit is both. (Mr Nethercott, moving Le Bruge, France into store, August 2018)
We have been advised of the following conditions at the Port of Felixstowe by Mediterranean Shipping Company (UK)...
Next month will see us return to the French Property Show in Olympia. If you’re considering a move to...