Why Choose Burke Bros?
Our Accreditations Explained
Burke Bros Moving Group are a fully accredited member of the British Association of Removers (BAR) and a quality certified senior member of the Fédération Internationale des Déménageurs Internationaux (FIDI).
BAR members must meet stringent criteria and are regularly inspected to ensure that their staff, vehicles, premises and facilities meet the required standards set out by BAR.
By using a BAR member you can be confident that the company will be properly and professionally equipped to carry out your move, whether domestic, commercial or international. Furthermore, in the event that you experience any problems, BAR offers a free advice and conciliation service.
Membership of BAR and the FIDI organisation guarantees that your money and your move are protected. Financial security, operational competence, worldwide support and redress facilitates guarantee you complete peace of mind. FAIM is a unique quality standard of epic proportions. Thanks to its independent auditing process, FAIM provides people on the move with global reassurances that they are in safe hands.
International Association of Movers (IAM) is a global association of forwarders and movers committed to providing customers with the highest level of service available. It has a worldwide membership of over 1,800 companies from more than 160 countries.
The Pan American International Movers Association (PAIMA) represents all of the Americas: Canada, United States, Caribbean nations and all of Latin America.
The provision of storage and removal furniture and personal effects within the UK, and the provision of door-to-door services within Europe, including Worldwide forwarding with traceability to port of departure, or destination required by contract.
“9 Important Reasons Why You Should Choose Burke Bros For All of Your Removals Storage & Shipping Needs!”
1. You’ll be enjoying a vastly experienced removals company… who have moved more than 49,000 customers over the past 33 years. Having notched up nearly half a million hours of packing, shifting, and unpacking you’ll know that your delicate items, treasured antiques, everything large or small, will be packed and moved safely and without fuss.
2. For your peace of mind, we are a 100% financially bonded removals firm for all overseas moving… therefore you can relax in the knowledge that every single penny you pay to us for our overseas services is secured and guaranteed against this water-tight bond.
3. For your guarantee of quality and professionalism… we are a fully accredited member of the British Association of Removers (BAR) and a quality certified senior member 3. of the Fédération Internationale des Déménageurs Internationaux (FIDI) who are the leading recognised global network of international removers.
4. We don’t just pay lip service to taking great care of all your valued and valuable personal possessions…we have a qualified trade team who have to undergo both regular in-house training programs, plus annual external courses, on the latest packing & lifting techniques, new export packing materials, wrapping techniques, truck weight distribution, inventory documentation, etc, to name but a few… not to mention the importance of on-site customer care.
5. On your behalf, and every single year, we travel many 1,000’s of miles all around the world attending International removal industry conferences, exhibitions, and board meetings to keep ourselves bang up to date… and whilst abroad, and to give you the confidence of a smooth and seamless overseas removal service, we regularly visit, and carry out meticulous inspections on, all of our International Partners and Agents. This is our way of ensuring you can expect to receive consistently high levels of customer service… every time and in every place.
6. Every year we invest heavily in new trucks, along with rigorous vehicle maintenance programs, to make absolutely sure, on your big moving day, you’re not left out in the cold and heavily inconvenienced with a broken down truck. You can be fully rest assured we will arrive on time, every time, with no unforeseen delays.
7. If its storage you’re after, then you can take advantage of our securely maintained 52,000 square foot storage facility, centrally located, at our depot in the heart of the UK. With our round the clock 24 hour security cover and comprehensive insurance, all in place, you can completely relax knowing your stored items are being well cared for, day and night.
8. You’ll also benefit from our International Knowledge Exchange Scheme and Graduate Program, where we invite operational staff, from our overseas partners and agents, to come and work in our offices on secondments. This enables us to keep abreast of all the latest legislations and regulations from all around the world, saving you many hours of time and effort, as we freely pass on to you, through this hands-on approach, the knowledge we acquire through our continual professional development program.
9. And finally, all of these important reasons, for moving with Burke Bros Moving Group, fall within a very affordable and attractive budget.
As you can now see, with Burke Bros, you’ll be able to sit back and relax whist we take care of all your moving needs.
Hopefully, you now recognise why our customers tell us they are delighted with our fast, efficient, professional, and pleasant service team. And why they DO always return to us time after time after time.
Why not give us a call now on 44 (0)1902 714555 and have a chat with one of our friendly and knowledgeable advisory team members. They’ll be more than happy to discuss your particular service requirements and how we can best help you achieve a smooth and seamless move.
Also, do remember to call us and arrange your FREE Moving Survey and FREE Overseas Removals Advisory Service.
Hope to be moving you soon.
Gary & Christopher Burke
(Directors of Burke Bros Moving Group)